Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Toothless"



Yes, that's right, we lost our first tooth! E's favorite movie is "How to Train Your Dragon" and the dragon's name is Toothless, hence his new nickname from me :)

I am a little ashamed about the story behind losing this first tooth. Our last visit to our favorite dental hygentist revealed that it had "a little wiggle to it," as she put it, but I didn't know it had gotten this loose since. The boys were eating a snack in the kitchen the other night and E came walking in with it in his hand and said, "Look, Mom! I took a bite and my tooth came out!" Honestly, though, I think he must have dislodged it and then pulled it himself b/c there was a little blood on his shirt.
We've waited a couple of days before putting it under our pillow because he wanted to show several people his tooth --- which I have to say, is the tiniest looking little thing! Well, it's going under that pillow tonight. Wonder how much money the tooth fairy leaves for a "first" tooth?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats my sweet E! I must admit that I almost she a tear or two as I realized that the tooth finally came out. You are growing too fast! STOP IT NOW!!! Meme isn't ready for you to loose teeth, start kindergarten, go to highschool, college, or get married!

Kendra said...

Awww...I can't believe it!

NOLA -part 2

We decided to take the kids to the Insectarium.  It was both cool & gross!  They had a kitchen area with chefs that cook bugs (specially...