Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dear Diary.........

I went for my 16 week check-up today (it feels like it should at least be my 30 week visit.) Baby's heartbeat was a little hard to find at first, but then popped up (exhale.) 150 beats per minute. I can't remember which way the old wive's tale says --boys fast and girls slow? Anyway, I have lots of fears this time that I don't remember having with the boys. I talked with my doc about the experiences I had last time with my spinal block. Kind of scary. He wants to set up a consult with anesthesiologist when closer to time. General anesthesia was mentioned and I feel myself being even more nervous. Are these fears completely irrational? I feel panic setting in....help!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You'll be fine. I am sure it is just nerves right now and closer to "time" the doctors and nurses will know just what to do! Good luck!!!!

NOLA -part 2

We decided to take the kids to the Insectarium.  It was both cool & gross!  They had a kitchen area with chefs that cook bugs (specially...