Saturday, July 26, 2008

Okay, so the hubby is making fun of the name of my blog. What's new, right? When we were first married, we moved off from home. He was gone all the time with his new job and we didn't know anyone. I was bored silly. I guess I was crowding him because he informed me that I needed to get a hobby. Can you imagine? Now, there just aren't enough hours in the day for everything. And, as if there's not enough to do around here, I've decided to join my friends in blogging. My bio lists many of the things I'm trying to do and some that are just dreams (hence the name of the blog.) So, anyway, here's mine!

3 comments:

~~Kerri~~ said...

Christi-

Who are you? we see what you want to be. But who are you?

Susan Sampson said...

Oh I'm so excited your going to blog! I wish I could get more of our friends to do it!!! Amy is such a pro, her site makes me sick it's so cute!!! Good Luck! Susan

kate said...

Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see more on your blog :)

NOLA -part 2

We decided to take the kids to the Insectarium.  It was both cool & gross!  They had a kitchen area with chefs that cook bugs (specially...