Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You know you're getting old when.......








Does this guy look familiar to you? Okay, let me help you out. This is the dad in the new Disney made-for-tv movie, "Dadnapped." Okay, let me just tell you how old I'm really feeling right now. I just saw this advertisement and thought to myself, "No, it can't be!" Yes, that's right girls, this was one of my tv crushes.....all grown up now. He was the hot guy that Chris (Elizabeth Shue) met in "Adventures in Babysitting" (1987.)






Then he showed up again in one of my all-time favorite, uber cheesey movies --"Father of the Bride" (1991.) Of course he played Bryan MacKenzie, the all-too perfect fiance of Annie Banks (or Bahhnks as Franc would say.) Then, in 1995, another appearance as the perfect husband in "Father of the Bride II."




Over the years, he's popped up on some "Friends" episodes and several tv things here and there. But, alas, we are both at the stages of our lives where he is starring in Disney movies and I am watching them. On the flip side, at least we're still young enough that it's Disney :)

1 comment:

~~Kerri~~ said...

YEP I was just telling my girls this the other day... They said MOM he is a dad why were you thinking he was all cute?

HAHA!!! We are for real getting old girl...

NOLA -part 2

We decided to take the kids to the Insectarium.  It was both cool & gross!  They had a kitchen area with chefs that cook bugs (specially...