Monday, June 29, 2009

We're Back!!!


Where's Phil when you need him?!? This is the only picture of all 4 of us together at the beach and E is making a funny face. Phil is always so good at getting my kids to smile and look natural. I can't imagine why the perfect stranger that took this for us didn't have any bubbles or fun toys!

Anyway, I enjoyed reading everyone's posts this week while my kids napped and wanted to make sure I posted some pics from our trip.

What I miss most about the beach? The absolute freedom of no schedules, the seafood, and no mosquitos!

What I love most about being home? Sleeping in my own bed, not having to take 3 showers a day to get the sand off each time we came in, and being back with family and friends!

3 comments:

Laura Dawson said...

The stranger did a pretty good job on the picture actually!!

Stephanie said...

I am so happy that you guys had a great time! I really miss the beach this year!

Kendra said...

Precious pic!

NOLA -part 2

We decided to take the kids to the Insectarium.  It was both cool & gross!  They had a kitchen area with chefs that cook bugs (specially...